Southlink Waterworks Inc., is a corporation duly organized and registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission on October 12, 2011, with principal business address at Buhay na Tubig, Imus City, Cavite. It is engaged in the business of operating, managing and maintaining the water system of subdivisions owned and developed by Homemark, Inc. and Property Company of Friends, Inc. (Pro-Friends) located in Bacoor City, Imus City and Carmona, all in the province of Cavite.
Southlink started as a sole proprietorship in 2004. The first subdivision that it managed and continuous to service is Greentown Village located in Imus, Cavite. At present, the company acts as Manager in the operation, maintenance and management of the water system of (Montefaro Villages, Lancaster Estates, Carmona Estates, Ridge Crest Subdivisions, Bellefort Estates, Las Verandas Villas, Villa De Alyssa, Golden Villas, and Greentown Villages 1 – 3), serving 10, 763 active water services/households. From among the foregoing subdivisions, our biggest customers are those from Lancaster Estates (Alapan, Imus City) and Carmona Estates (Lantic, Carmona), both owned and continuously being developed by Pro-Friends.
With manpower complement of 21 dedicated and hardworking personnel, we are committed to rendering quality and excellent service to our customers at all times.
The following are other services that South Link Water Works Inc. offers:
- Construction of pipelines
- Installation of individual water service connections & leak repairs
- Interconnection of elevated water tank to main distribution pipeline
- Installation/Interconnection of discharge pipe assembly
- Pulling-out and installation of submersible pumping unit
- Conduct of well pumping test and analysis, including pumps sizing
- Operate and maintain the water system ( deep well/water tank, water treatment/flushing and cleaning water tank)